Multi-sample TGA with operational software in Windows
- Automatic crucible-cover placement and
removal provides for better volatile matter determination by reducing sample
oxidation and eliminating the possibility of contamination.
- Operator safety: Risk of operator burns is reduced since
the furnace does not have to be opened manually to place/remove covers.
- Elimination of the possibility of the covers falling inside furnace.
- No waste of consumables and reduced consumption
- Although specifically designed for the
coal/coke industry, the TGA-2000A may be used in any application where
crucible covers need to be placed/removed.
- Quickly determine moisture, volatiles,
ash, fixed-carbon and LOI (Loss on ignition).
Determination of: moisture, volatiles, ash, fixed-carbon, LOI ( Loss on ignition )
Coal, coke, etc., and any application where automatic placement and removal of crucible covers inside the furnace may be beneficial.
- Temperature range: 50 ~ 1000 ºC ±1 ºC
- Sample Size: 0.1 ~ 5 grams
- Balance resolution: 0.0001 grams
- Weight Loss/Gain Range:0 ~ 100 %
- Number Of Samples: 19 simultaneously, other models/numbers of samples are available
- Temperature regulation is plus/minus one degree centigrade.
- Extremely robust mechanical design.
- Exceptional and unsurpassed reliability.
- Complete brand name digital precision balance of 0.1 mg sensitivity with display.
- Service, although seldom required, does not require highly-trained technicians, Navas Instruments provides service directly or with local dealers
- Parts are standard and generally available locally.